Hey Hey Soap Nation. In this simple DIY you will learn how to make your own Whipped Shea Butter. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel so you can join us live on the next broadcast.
6 Ounces of Shea Butter
2.5 Ounces Hemp Seed Oil
0.1 Ounces Lavender Essential Oil
Steps to Make Whipped Shea Butter
- Measure out your ingredients in separate containers.
- Slowly pour the Hemp Seed Oil into the Shea Butter.
- Use a hand mixer to blend well.
- Once fully incorporated add the lavender essential oil and continue mixing until smooth.
- Scoop the body butter into a glass jar and enjoy.